Advanced X ray Welding in Piping(TIG,MIG, SMAW)
Course Duration : 6 Months
Suitable For : 10th passed
ADVANCED X RAY WELDING COURSE: IAWT Academy welding courses account for many individual skill levels and are a great way to learn to weld for all levels of welding experience. Welding training students may progress to professional welders. The training is designed as a combination of hands-on welding experience and classroom theory.
IAWT Academy has established a modern laboratory with world class equipment to offer the best training to the trainees.Good hand-to-eye coordination, the ability to work accurately, good concentration levels, the ability to work without direct supervision, the ability to understand technical plans and drawings, good maths skills to work out measurements, the ability to solve problems, an understanding of safe working practices, etc.. are the important traits for a person considering this career.
- Machines, Tools & Accessories in Welding.
- International Safety/HSE.
- Welding defects/pre-cautions and remedies.
- WPS / WPQR / Blueprints.
- SMAW – to attain 3G/4G certification (Carbon Steel).
- SMAW+FCAW – to attain 3G/4G certification (Carbon Steel).
- SMAW – to attain 6G certification (Carbon Steel Pipe).
- GTAW – to attain 6G certification (Carbon Steel Pipe).
- GTAW+SMAW – to attain 6G certification (Carbon Steel pipe)